RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Silver Member
881 Posts
Lots of bikes here from the USA

err.. I think Ace-Cafe " London " is a bit of a give away :~

This site is all about the classic Brit cafe racers from the 60's - 70's... Many have copied but I think a true cafe racer still has to be a Brit bike.

:)

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Looks like it started life as a BMW R90, but it's clearly evolved ...

Titomike, of course you are absolutely correct, but it looks like lots of people are taking Brit bikes and modifying them - you don't have to actually live in Britain to have a Brit bike.

But I'm talking through my a*se - I don't really know much about motorcycles (eg. have yet to change the oil in mine) - I just like looking at photos of classic British machines, whether modified or not. There's a book out now, called something like "Classic British motorcycles", retails for just under $Aus25, and sort of follows the Dorling Kindersley look. Beautiful to read.

I also used to be good at falling off motorcycles (when I was young and foolish, instead of now when I am old and foolish).

·
Registered
965 Posts
Tom Bozeman said:
Aris, is that a BMW or Moto Guzzi, or something else? Tom
It's the BMW of Team Incomplete.
It started as a R90S but after a serious crash the owner decided to do things his own way.
It is very light by using a special frame which was originally from a K bike, twin spark plugs per cyl, modern brakes and geometry, and he's using it for track days and display!

Here is a nice Guzzi that I like very much also!

Aris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts