RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
I tried to buy HEL stealth brake lines for my 08 from ALLBIKEBRAKES and everything was going well up to the point when they charged my credit card.
They never shipped the lines, so I called again and thay said that it was a USPS bad not them and that they will send it again (USPS had no record of that shipment) but they did not send the damn lines again so after calling them non stop for 3 hours I finally got some guy on the phone and I heard the same story again (not them but the USPS) but there was no tracking number or nothing again. At that point I was mad but they do not answer the phone any more at all and the never answer any of the emails I sent. So at this point it's been 6 months and I gave up and lost 150$.
So, if you like your hard earned money sray away from them!

·
Registered
346 Posts
MotoEvolution is crap

I'm gonna make a long story short, Any of our UK brethren live near or know where MotoEvolution is based. I need a fellow Z rider to kick the [email protected] out of the owner and his staff. OK here's the story, My wife wanted to hook her loving husband up with some goodies for his new cycle on his birthday. So he decide's he wants a Color matched bellypan and hugger from Ermax. Well Ermax now belongs to MotoEvolution, so the order is placed for said items after research on the forums that another has good words about the company. WorldPay takes the charge,(wife's credit card) and I am informed that MotoEvolution is processing the order through Ermax, cool no problem, $500 for some beautification parts, I'm happy.

Month and 1/2 later nothing, So then the email's start, never really givin a straight answer so the owner apologizes and we both come to terms on cancelling the order, this was Oct 1, 2009. Couple of weeks later and nothing still is credited back to my wifes account, a week after that I find out WorldPay is no longer affiliated with MotoEvolution. Again with the worthless emails start. Finally call the company, which sucks cause of my location. The company no longer has my wifes credit info because it went through WorldPay, so we need that to process the refund. Cool, here you go Edward, lets make this happen. Now going on 2 months from initial cancellation and nothing. If anyone could help a fellow Zrider out with a good flogg'n to the chaps who stole my money, I would be forever greatful.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I'm gonna make a long story short, Any of our UK brethren live near or know where MotoEvolution is based. I need a fellow Z rider to kick the [email protected] out of the owner and his staff. OK here's the story, My wife wanted to hook her loving husband up with some goodies for his new cycle on his birthday. So he decide's he wants a Color matched bellypan and hugger from Ermax. Well Ermax now belongs to MotoEvolution, so the order is placed for said items after research on the forums that another has good words about the company. WorldPay takes the charge,(wife's credit card) and I am informed that MotoEvolution is processing the order through Ermax, cool no problem, $500 for some beautification parts, I'm happy.

Month and 1/2 later nothing, So then the email's start, never really givin a straight answer so the owner apologizes and we both come to terms on cancelling the order, this was Oct 1, 2009. Couple of weeks later and nothing still is credited back to my wifes account, a week after that I find out WorldPay is no longer affiliated with MotoEvolution. Again with the worthless emails start. Finally call the company, which sucks cause of my location. The company no longer has my wifes credit info because it went through WorldPay, so we need that to process the refund. Cool, here you go Edward, lets make this happen. Now going on 2 months from initial cancellation and nothing. If anyone could help a fellow Zrider out with a good flogg'n to the chaps who stole my money, I would be forever greatful.

That sucks man! sorry to here that... i cant swim that far otherwise i would help ya out! as a business owner i hate to hear stories like that!

·
West Coast Moderator
13,096 Posts
Above posts moved to this thread.

·
Registered
127 Posts

At this point, I'd complain to the credit card company to get your money back and they will deal with taking the transaction back from those crooks through their fraud department.
Good luck, it really sucks.
:alcy:

·
Registered
346 Posts
At this point, I'd complain to the credit card company to get your money back and they will deal with taking the transaction back from those crooks through their fraud department.
Good luck, it really sucks.
:alcy:
Higgs, I would if it was my credit card, this would have been settled a long time ago, but its my wife's Japanese company Card and they want all the email's and info translated which would cost more for me to pursue this matter. I'm pretty much snookered on this but I really feel bad for my wife, she was just trying to do something nice for a change and it turned to crap because of poor customer service. Oh well lesson learned and now my fellow riders are aware of MOTOEVOLUTION'S shady dealing's.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Bought a set of brake lines from AllBikeBrakes. Emailed them told them I needed a set of 03 z1000 lines +3 inches. they sent me two lines that are 33in long. So unless they think I'm mounting my master cylinder to the center of the bars they screwed up. I have sent numerous e-mails and have gotten no responce what so ever. Called them and was told that since these were custom lines that they would not take them back. So now I am stuck with a useless set of brake lines.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Bought a set of brake lines from AllBikeBrakes. Emailed them told them I needed a set of 03 z1000 lines +3 inches. they sent me two lines that are 33in long. So unless they think I'm mounting my master cylinder to the center of the bars they screwed up. I have sent numerous e-mails and have gotten no responce what so ever. Called them and was told that since these were custom lines that they would not take them back. So now I am stuck with a useless set of brake lines.
Put them up in the for sale section anyone doing the 636 fork swap will need longer lines Myself included :swink: I think +3in will work, will have to look again

·
Registered
883 Posts
Put them up in the for sale section anyone doing the 636 fork swap will need longer lines Myself included :swink: I think +3in will work, will have to look again
+1 i just need lines to finish my swap......:thud:

·
Registered
122 Posts
+1 i just need lines to finish my swap......:thud:
I would But +3 will only work on the one side not both. You need more like 33 and 35 in long not 2 that are 33. I did mount the rear line and that one leaks where the banjo fitting goes into the crush sleeve. This has been a horrible transaction all around. I should have known better and went with a better brand but these are made here in the USA and I like helping the local guy out.

·
Registered
241 Posts
One of our own does NOT Pay

Joshtex did not pay me for over a year. we have been going back and forth on payment for the z1000 full fairing and eXtreme flush signals. i sent him the parts on good faith and he paid 1/2 of the payment over the next 2 years. this guy is not trustworthy and should be avoided. $150 for a z's full front fairings was a deal from the start but he still did not pay. made excuses and in the end ruined his Z. i told him that was not my concern as it was my unpaid parts that he destroyed and i just wanted the agreed amount. at this point i don't know whether to pursue the funds via PayPal or small claims court and ask the full amount of worth for the parts.

you wouldn't expect this from a member.

·
Banned
3,123 Posts
Are you serious ????
The site appears to be foreign and with a name like that you are sure to get screwed. :hah:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah, I didnt think this site would be real, specially because of the name.... but honestly, I've never seen a spam site that has as much info on bike products as this one...this is why I wanted to check for others opinion on that.

Thanks guys!

61 - 76 of 76 Posts