RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I am going to try adding a thread for positive transactions and negative ones. This can include forum members, websites, or storefronts.

A few rules:

1) Provide Details:
What did you buy and from whom (or what did you sell, and to whom). If it was good, say why. If it was bad, provide details and actions taken to remedy the situation.

2) Refrain from Unnecessary Replies:
If you have also had a positive or negative transaction with the person/place, then feel free to add your comments. Please refrain from using this thread to give advice, or offer opinion. "Just the facts, ma'am"

3) As with the rest of the forum, KEEP IT CLEAN:
Believe me, I know how frustrating it is to get hosed. Try to treat this as you would a BBB report.

For now, this will be a thread format. If it seems to work I will discuss, with the other moderators, making it into it's own forum section, so each compliment or complaint can be its own thread.

And now, to the complaints:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
NICE IDEA :alcy:

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I just don't think this is needed. Sure, if somebody gets a bum deal and can't get satisfaction, they should post. Other than that, we're all adults. ,BK

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
I agree we all should be ADULTS BUT, i've been a member here for a little under a year and in the last few months there has seemed to be more BS than the rest of the year put together. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
:wavehand:

I had a positive experience
I bought a pair of front Rotors from Rich_Earth. We negotiated a fair price. And he shipped them promptly and in good packaging.

·
Premium Member
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
westcork said:
:wavehand:

I had a positive experience
I bought a pair of front Rotors from Rich_Earth. We negotiated a fair price. And he shipped them promptly and in good packaging.
West, post this in the POSITIVE transaction section ya goof!

·
Registered
601 Posts
:withs: (jk groovy and cork :alcy: )

I like the threads...lets us know if any companies or forum members are screwing around with sales!

·
Registered
446 Posts
BIKE BANDIT.Bandit name seems to fit.I ordered 4 spark
plugs and 3 oil filters for my 89 Ninja 750.I got three spark plugs.All the oil filters were wrong.Even though I did
their homework and got the factory numbers.They were
still wrong.They give no phone number to call.After the third e-mail they finally responded.I had to pay the shipping for the wrong parts.No appoligies or offer to make it right Zip.I never had any real problems with anyone else.
I buy alot of stuff online.Will never deal with them again.
Craig

·
Registered
485 Posts
Extreme Graphic Moto Design

I ordered Signal Eliminators for Z1000 from them.
1. They said they would ship it next day. It took them 10 days to ship the signals + I had to call them twice to remind about it.
2. It clearly states on their web site, that the shipping for these signals is free. I got the email from them that confirms free shipping + at the time of order they said it's free. Still charged me for shipping!
3. When I placed the order I specifically asked whether the signals have 3 wires (running light). They said yes. I was very surprised when I received signals and saw 2 wires version. At first, I thought they sent me wrong signals by mistake. Called them again and the same guy tried to convince me that he never mentioned 3 wires signals and they only have 2 wires version.

When I asked him about shipping, he said that free shipping does not apply to signal eliminators...
I'm definitely not going to buy anything from these liars in the future!

Edit: After several emails they finally refunded shipping fee. BEWARE! Their argument is if it costs less than $150 they charge for shipping. Their website does not have this information, nor they mention it at the time you place an order!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
FYI..
www.exoticsportbikes.com imports from them. There price was less than posted on Extreme's website. I got my undertail, and bellypan from them...

ZR1000A1 said:
Extreme Graphic Moto Design

I ordered Signal Eliminators for Z1000 from them.
1. They said they would ship it next day. It took them 10 days to ship the signals + I had to call them twice to remind about it.
2. It clearly states on their web site, that the shipping for these signals is free. I got the email from them that confirms free shipping + at the time of order they said it's free. Still charged me for shipping!
3. When I placed the order I specifically asked whether the signals have 3 wires (running light). They said yes. I was very surprised when I received signals and saw 2 wires version. At first, I thought they sent me wrong signals by mistake. Called them again and the same guy tried to convince me that he never mentioned 3 wires signals and they only have 2 wires version.

When I asked him about shipping, he said that free shipping does not apply to signal eliminators...
I'm definitely not going to buy anything from these liars in the future!

·
Registered
189 Posts
exotic sportsbike sucks big time.

i ordered a ducati windscreen from them. wait a month and a half of no item and i calling them to not get a return call. finally they call saying it is shipped after i called my credit card to put a hold on payment. i do not recommend

·
Registered
681 Posts
I had a bad trade with Searle.

I bought a rh exhaust cover from him.
Throughout the discussions, he quoted me $75 to ship to New Zealand but would reimburse me if it came to less.
When the package arrived, I noticed that shipping only came to Cn$15.75, or thereabouts.
I never got any replies from him about the money. I'm not after the money anymore.

Just want everyone to know. The reason I only bring it up now, is I thought he'd left the forum and wouldn't do it to anyone else.

Sorry Searle.

The trade was brilliant other than that.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
rdrzcbr said:
I had a bad trade with Searle.

I bought a rh exhaust cover from him.
Throughout the discussions, he quoted me $75 to ship to New Zealand but would reimburse me if it came to less.
When the package arrived, I noticed that shipping only came to Cn$15.75, or thereabouts.
I never got any replies from him about the money. I'm not after the money anymore.

Just want everyone to know. The reason I only bring it up now, is I thought he'd left the forum and wouldn't do it to anyone else.

Sorry Searle.

The trade was brilliant other than that.

I tried to do business w/ Searle and found myself very uncomfortable with his communication. I bailed.......... Sorry to hear about your bad deal.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Oldbutslow said:
I tried to do business w/ Searle and found myself very uncomfortable with his communication. I bailed.......... Sorry to hear about your bad deal.
I bought a seat from him, no problems at all.

·
Registered
606 Posts
one2many said:
I bought a seat from him, no problems at all.

I purchased a JVM concepts faring from him. The only part that suxed was waiting on the canadian postal service to deliver the package. No tracking # and it was in transit for about 2 weeks. Made me a bit uneasy but it finally showed up. So I really can't complain.

G

·
58cycle - DONT USE THEM!

Hey guys. Wanted to share a recent experience...

Im doing the 636 front end swap conversion on my bike. I ordered from a website called 58cycle.com four caliper bolts and two wheel spacers. Package less than 1lbs. I was charged $30 for shipping, $60 for parts (would have been about $110 at my local dealer...so I "saved" $20)

Its been three weeks, still dont have the parts. Got an email yesterday saying that they shipped the parts out THEN, and I should receive then in a week to ten days. The order was palced on 8/1/06, with a note stating that I was in dire need of the parts, please ship asap. No note back, only a confirmation that they received my money. Then they took two weeks to fill the order (four bolts and two spacers!) and actually ship the stuff. $30 for what???? I could have ordered the parts from my local dealer and had them in hand in ten days. :ripped:

Ive written to them to tell them of my displeasure, how they have screwed me (missing a track day op with new forks) and that I will never use them again, and I dont even get an apologetic response. Nothing in return. So screw them - DONT USE THEM! Unless of course, you dont mind your parts getting to you whenever they feel like shipping them......

·
Registered
250 Posts
Starcycle sucks

Ordered a muzzy pipe via ebay. Same day shipping in most cases ya right. A week later I get a tracking number. i week after that I get the wrong pipe!

Okay so send me a new one ya fine whatever. Muzzy will drop ship it direct tracking number tomorrow. 3 days later no tracking number. I call and say what's up? I am told that Muzzy is slow with tracking numbers I will see it monday. Monday night no tracking number. So I call. Oh well we faxed the order friday, huh? You knew tuesday! 3 more days 3 more phone calls still nothing, supposedely Muzzy will air ship it today so I have it friday so I can fit it prior to the ride sunday.

I asked about the wrong pipe and I said don't you check the p/n you recieve against the order p/n? They said oh no to many orders we don't have time. When I told the guy on the phone that their system was a cluster he hung up. I phoned back asked for the manager guess who I got? Yup.

Unless you have lots of time, 4+ weeks. It isn't worth the $20 you save.

·
Registered
20 Posts
StreetFighter USA in San Fran ripped me off

Hey, I ordered a rear pyramid plastics hugger in black from "Street Fighters USA" through their website, based in San Fran. Placed the order and the guy kept telling me it was on back order from the UK and the piece is made to order. I was patient because it was purely cosmetic for the bike. Long story short...their website is down and their phone number is disconnected. [email protected] I ended up taking the loss and ordering another hugger from pyramid directly. Got the hugger last week.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts