RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all. I bought a bunch of 90/83 degree angled valve stems from someone a while back and have since had my first child and sold off my bikes. (sadface goes here)

I am not interested in making any profit, and shipping is included in the price. This may seem like a "vendor" post, but it's not. I simply want to give back to the community to helped me get started with my old 650r and riding in general. I have been very inactive, as we have bought a home, got a dog, and had our first kid over the last couple of years and riding took a back seat. My bikes and cars have been sold and now I drive around a Jeep Grand Cherokee (dad mobile). Anyway, I have a few sets of each color and would love to pass on the bulk discount I got a couple years ago. I originally intended to give these to friends and fellow riders I came across in my journeys, and I did give away many sets, but now I have a box full of them that has been gathering dust since early last spring.

Please hit me up if you're interested. Price is $15 per set shipped for black; all other colors are $11.99 shipped per set! That includes a bubble envelope and about $3-4 postage per set. Full disclosure: I bought these for $17.25 per set so I'm technically losing money on each set, but it's all good!

I have blue, red, silver (bare aluminum), gold, and black. All 11.3mm (not 8.3mm) in size. 11.3mm is the more common size, but please check your specs of your wheels before buying! I'd rather not have to accept any returns, as I am trying to get rid of these.

Thanks!

PM me if you're interested.

Mods: I am not a dealer, and just have a box of these laying around. If this post is too "vendory" then please do let me know. No harm intended!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any more interest before I look to sell of the rest of these to my local bike shop? Lowered the price 10% to $18 shipped, per set.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bumping this up as an end of summer sale. $15 shipped per set. Hit me up if you want any for the spring!

·
Registered
8,691 Posts
Gys, these are the high quality stems. Not the chinese knock-offs. I had mine within 48 hrs, thank you

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bumping up. $15/set shipped. I have limited stock of all colors still. I have a feeling these will go quick, as I listed some on ebay as well.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still have a bunch of these. I admit, I have been very lazy in trying to get rid of them. However, I just bought a Z1000 so I'm back on two wheels. And hence, my forum presence will increase across the various riding sites. So, here they are again. $15 shipped!

·
Registered
8,691 Posts
He ships fast...also, when you see these valve stems, you will know what quality stems look like.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He ships fast...also, when you see these valve stems, you will know what quality stems look like.
Thanks for the kind words. The post office is half a mile away, and now that I have a bike back in the garage, it gives me an excuse to get on it and go. Sometimes, I take the long way and my wife wonders why a 5 minute trip to the PO took me 30 minutes. I just shrug and run away giggling like a little kid.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got mine last week...he shipped them amazingly fast and these are real quality pieces... this is a great deal for these stems...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump for a great ride last weekend. get 'em while they're hot! i've had many people order from me. again, I am not making any money on these and am simply passing the deal I got via a bulk sale to you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts