RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on a 100 mile inaugural ride to test out my new Scorpion EXO-1000 (won't go on a tangent, but its a freaking awesome helmet) with one friend on his Raven R6 and another on a BMW R1100 touring bike. Riding my buddy's beamer is ridiculous, the amount of features is unreal (heated grips/seat, extendable windscreen, etc...sick)

One feature that caught my eye (literally) more than anything is the stock brake light modulations. Beneath the tail light is two small pods of LED's (maybe 4 place strips) that flash and blink to get the attention of people behind you when you start braking. I normally flash the brake light 3 times before I start slowing down anyway, but it got me thinking...does anyone know of a splice in brake light modulator for an 06 650R? I've seen some by Kisan and Signal Dynamics but not sure if anyone has had experience with them.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I added an aftermarket led light to the rear fender and attached a small square flasher (about 1" square) from http://www.3rdbrakeflasher.com. The original tail/brake light was not modified, which leaves me with 2 brake lights with the led light that strobes 4 quick flashes then stays on steady until you release the brake. Very effective!

Reactions: sidninja

·
Registered
29 Posts
Supabrake.
Take a pic of connector & email to them before buying. I had to send mine back & get another due to model year change on connector. My 2009 Er6n has a 2010 Versys connector on brake light.
Got it at easternbeaver.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts