·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its the first bike I ever got and didnt start ordering parts for it as soon as it hit the grage lol. It really is like a full on custom.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Really like it, I'm jealous! Beautiful and love the engine what's it like to ride, have yet to try a victory

·
Registered
10,325 Posts
Nice. Did it originally come with one front rotor?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its a great bike. It does not handle as good as our meanies with the 250 rear but I was shocked how wellmit does handle. I was expecting a dump truck like my m109r. Its faster and quicker than my meanie. The stage 1 pipes are amazing. I absolutely love the bike and am kicking myself for not getting one years ago. The bike was 23,999 new and it really is worth every dime. It has 1400 miles on it and I picked it up for 10g. Everything on the bike is chrome and metal. Top notch. The tranny is a 6 speed and I love the extra gear even though you dont need it until over 65 mph. Stainless braided lines, wheels that look custom, custom looking flame stitch seat. The bike is really like a full custom but refined. They make a stage 3 cam upgrade. ........hmmmmmmm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts