RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MotoMacGyver
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen the new Bonneville America "cruiser"? What a gorgeous bike. I wasn't too keen on the original/new/regular Bonnie (I mean, it's a nice, bike, but I don't think I'd buy one), but add a fat tire here, extend the rake and trail there, a different paint scheme, fenders, and voila! The thing is transformed. I am in love with this bike! Ok, ok, I'm in love with a lot of bikes, but this one really stirs something inside me. And no, it's not the Taco Bell I had for lunch.

Anyone else like this bike?

Emrah

·
Registered
118 Posts
You need the November issue of Motor Cyclist. Not only does it have a very nice review of the ZR-7S, but it features the America on the cover.

The related article on the America covers the develoment of the bike. Very interesting.

And I agree, it's a great-looking bike. Then again, I like the crusiser look.

·
MotoMacGyver
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got it already! As well as a bunch of online articles (Motorcycle Online has a good one) and also from a couple of other mags. I pretty much make a weekly trip to Barnes and Noble and pick up every bike mag (except ones like "Hot American Iron" and the likes thereof). Even the British "Superbike" and "Performance Bike" (man those Brits are crazy). You'd think I'd subscribe already and save some money.

Emrah

·
Registered
118 Posts
Emrah, you're just like me when it comes to magazines. I hit Border's all the time and snatch 'em up like candy. I actually prefer the Brit rags because I think they are gounded a little more in the real world than the US rags. Besides, they're funnier. Although I did pick up

My wife says I've spent more on the rags than on the bike, and she's probably not to far off. I bought Fast Bikes and was not impressed, but I really like Bike, Superbike, T.W.O., and even Performance Bikes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts