RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD*

I only have space for 1 bike, and my preference has just turned dirtier, so I am switching to an F650gs. My 650R is looking for a new home.

Now offering for $3500 - below KBB for this clean machine. Bike is in San Francisco, CA.

Photos -http://picasaweb.google.com/handletaken/2007KawasakiNinja650rForSale#

I have taken several interstate trips on this bike, and a few 500 mile+ days and it is a very fun ride in the twisties as well as having plenty of oomph on the freeway when fully loaded, and sipping gas.

Details:
- Clean condition - never been dropped - a few scratches here and there from stone chips etc.
- Registered in CA till 09/2011
- Clean title in hand and in my name.
- Maintained properly by me - K&N oil filters & I have been using Synthetic oil since post break-in. NGK iridium plugs were replaced around 8k as I thought this was the replace rather check interval - d'oh. In any case the bike will come with yet another set, as I was about to replace them again.
- 16xxx miles - valve check interval is 24k miles on this motor!
- Continental Road Attack tires. Front has 30% left, rear 50%.
- Brake pads look like they are fine, and brake fluid was flushed a year ago. (Service schedule calls for replacement every 2 years).
- Chain will need replacing in ~4k miles, and it is due an oil change.

Please PM me with questions and/or offers.

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
Man $3500 w/full Givi setup! Someone got a steal!

I had thought about selling mine, but with $2000 in extras on it I decided to just enjoy it until the wheels fall off instead of giving it away.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sold it bone stock for $3k. I could have held out for $3500 but needed to reclaim garage space.

It is a bad time of year to sell, in spring it would go for $3500 easily (stock) and possibly more.

If you do decide to sell your ride, split off the aftermarket stuff and restore to stock - at least in my experience this works better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts