RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, glad to see the ROTR event is still hanging in there. It’s been a long time since I’ve even thought about riding again. Sometime ago I had a near fatal accident and one of my friends ended up passing away due to a different one, since then I just can’t do it. That being said I’ve converted that passion of riding into Jeeping and have been really enjoying rock crawling and attending Jeep events across the country. Most recently I acquired another new toy, a 2013 Mazda Miata and wow that thing gives me the exact same feeling I had on the bike (except with the luxury of a roll bar and air bags). It’s like a street legal go cart. Anyways would love to meet up with you all for the next ROTR if you don’t mind a Miata on your tail!

hope all is well,
Stan

· Registered
539 Posts
Hi Stan, Great to hear from you again. Sorry to hear about your accident and your friends death. A close friend of mine passed away last year when a car pulled out in front of him. We would love to have you join us for ROTR this year. The last few years we have only had 4 or 5 riders but Jon has driven down and joined us at the hotel a couple of times. No thread has started on this years ride yet but probably will soon. Hope you can make it this year, looking forward to seeing you again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts