RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm thinking about it, since my family all lives in Orlando. But that'd be a ton of riding in a short period of time (Raleigh to Orlando, then Orlando to Daytona and back). We'll see...

·
Registered
52 Posts
I go to the University of Florida in Gainesville, and my family's from Ormond Beach.. I'll be there. Look for a 6'3" dude riding a white 2007 model.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
I go to the University of Florida in Gainesville, and my family's from Ormond Beach.. I'll be there. Look for a 6'3" dude riding a white 2007 model.
2007's were black... 2008's were white...

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
should be some new models on display at the Kawi tent . :alcy:
you talking bikes or babes? i never seem to see enough of the latter there :agree:

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Don't be racist! :killingme

BTW, I PM'd you about returning your mirrors on the NC site but you never responded...
Hmm... I must have missed it. But I just got back from vacation, so I'm not surprised that I overlooked it!

·
Registered
52 Posts
my bad.. on the 2007 white Z.. yes, last time I checked (4 minutes ago in my garage) my bike was a white '08.. typo'erz

·
Registered
68 Posts
Damn, didn't realize I have a wedding to go to that weekend. :( Looks like I won't be going. Maybe I'll be able to make it to bike week next year.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm taking a day trip up an back from Vero Beach on Saturday. Leaving around 8am with a few guys from work.

Weather is going to be great, I cant wait!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
I made it to biketoberfest yesterday and will probably be there Sat but on my ZRX. Only four manufacturers doing demo rides, Kaw, Yam, BRP and Boss Hoss. The big news is Kaw had the Ninja 1000 there to ride. Very nice... Z1000 with full fairing, adjustable windscreen and analog tach. They said that it has been tuned an little more for sport touring but hard to tell, it also has a bigger gas tank and beefed up subframe. They will be coming out with heated grips, bags(not sure if hard or not) and other accessories. They did not have any bikes on display other than demo bikes and no new ZX10 yet. Yam had the FZ8 and Super Tenere for display only.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts