RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 ninja 650 R I was wrong I stopped and turned off the bike went to go turn it back on had no power main fuse blew Hi replaced it now Bike cranks but no start no power to the fuel pump and all fused are good and the Fl light keeps blinking when cranking it over

·
American Legion Rider
266 Posts
When you turn the bike on do you hear the fuel pump pressuring up? If not it suggests the connection to the fuel pump shorted out or it shorted out internally which blew the fuse and now does nothing. Pure guess on my part though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When you turn the bike on do you hear the fuel pump pressuring up? If not it suggests the connection to the fuel pump shorted out or it shorted out internally which blew the fuse and now does nothing. Pure guess on my part though.
Yea the wires burned up going to the fuel pump I re wired it but now I have no power going to the fuel pump and the Fl light keeps flashing could it be the relay assy box

·
見る
2,941 Posts
Yea the wires burned up going to the fuel pump I re wired it but now I have no power going to the fuel pump and the Fl light keeps flashing could it be the relay assy box
Did you test the fuel pump? If the wires burned up - could have been caused by a short in the pump itself.

·
American Legion Rider
266 Posts
Reactions: Ozninjaguy
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.