1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Smoked" on the left/ Stock on the right

Pit Bull Stands front and rear

Bright even during the day

IF YOU WANT PICS OF ANY SPECIFIC THING, LET ME KNOW AND I GOTCHU!

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Just posted this in the other thread haha...

"Nice shots man! Glad to see you figured out how to post the pics as well :)

Good work dude bike looks great"

·
Registered
970 Posts

Pit Bull Stands front and rear

Bright even during the day

IF YOU WANT PICS OF ANY SPECIFIC THING, LET ME KNOW AND I GOTCHU!
Can't see these at work. Can you upload them? I would like to see a nice shot of the full bike with tinted windshield.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can't see these at work. Can you upload them? I would like to see a nice shot of the full bike with tinted windshield.
there all good on my computer and phone...i will upload more pics when the weather is better. its been raining for a week non stop...i also put rim stripes so more pics to come!

·
Registered
970 Posts
there all good on my computer and phone...i will upload more pics when the weather is better. its been raining for a week non stop...i also put rim stripes so more pics to come!
No, I mean instead of uploading them to photobooth or whatever click insert image and select files from the computer. (Works on the phone also)

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
There are limits to that and it takes a bit longer. The reason ncaissie can't see them at work is due to firewall restrictions at his site I'm sure

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Yes and they are sequential ! Check out Motodynamics.com they have videos and they make them for the model you have. The resistors for the leds are built in to the wire harness so its completely plug and play.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got this same light for my bike. I really love it. Still undecided if I want to keep the sequential lights programmed though. I had originally bought them with the intention to reprogram it to the regular style, but my laziness got the better of me once I installed it.

Reactions: bigballn

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would keep the sequential..it looks cooler and catches the attention more (in my opinion)

I also have some videos on youtube if you wanna check them out...my name on there is bigballn3222

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
Your builder did the bare minimum accrording to code I see. That bike deserves a better garage. ;) Finish that drywall and get some nice Kawi posters up. Or next time take the photos outside.

Just kidding.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts