RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Johnny Blue Lightnin'
12,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my ZR is gone. It rode away in the back of a pickup truck headed to Richmond VA today. I bought it 2/16/02 and sold it today 9/4/10. It had less than 1 mile when I brought it home and has 43,215 as it rode off today. It made me sad to see it go. I have many happy memories and many happy miles on it. I expected to keep it until it wore out. It went to a guy that had a 2000 ZR before and he regretted selling it. He is a happy guy. I hope he treats my good friend well.

So long Mr. ZR and many happy miles to you.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hope you keep on monitoring/posting on the ZR message board. I'm sure everyone agrees that we appreciate your insights and guidance.

·
Registered
198 Posts
You've been riding your new bike for a few weeks right? So you must feel good about that. I think people regret selling an old bike when they trade it in on a new one and the new one doesn't live up to expectations. Doesn't appear to be the case here.

·
Johnny Blue Lightnin'
12,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the FJR more every time I ride it. Its just that the ZR was the first new bike I ever owned and it did every single thing I ever asked of it. It was such a great bike and gave me so many smiles. I'll miss it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I like the FJR more every time I ride it. Its just that the ZR was the first new bike I ever owned and it did every single thing I ever asked of it. It was such a great bike and gave me so many smiles. I'll miss it.
Jon,

Eventually the 'hurt' goes away. It's been three years now I totally love the Sprint ST and now do not regret selling ZR.

Gerry

P.S. I jsut found out why I haven't seen Miss Emma on the road this season.

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/mcy/1880818644.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts