RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any suggestions other than using Vegas (I love it, but it's a bit out of my budget.) The storyteller software from Contour bites worse than the intellistudio software that came with my Samsung cam which I previously thought was atrocious.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Hey guys, I know you video snobs would probably laugh at this but I like Windows Movie Maker 2012 :)
It's basic but it's free!

It can do all the basic stuff: add narration, add music, change emphasis in audio, cut out footage, splice or join, speed up or slow down, etc., etc.

·
Registered
6,807 Posts
Hey guys, I know you video snobs would probably laugh at this but I like Windows Movie Maker 2012 :)
It's basic but it's free!

It can do all the basic stuff: add narration, add music, change emphasis in audio, cut out footage, splice or join, speed up or slow down, etc., etc.
Another one for movie maker! I like free. I use it quite a bit, lots of gopro footage.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
I have used windows movie maker as well it's good for all the basics. Other than that I use Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Windows movie maker user here. I bought a new camera last Thursday, rode and videoed on Friday, downloaded movie maker Saturday and proceded to be able to use it in minutes. For simple easy to use, I vote movie maker.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Anyone have any suggestions other than using Vegas (I love it, but it's a bit out of my budget.) The storyteller software from Contour bites worse than the intellistudio software that came with my Samsung cam which I previously thought was atrocious.
Out of your budget? It was out of mine too, but just go to the piratebay :p

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Out of your budget? It was out of mine too, but just go to the piratebay :p
And get free spyware and virus's with every other torrent's crack exe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts