RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums here but figured y'all are the ones to ask. I have just recently bought a 2009 Ninja 650r that has some damage from previous owner that had slid it down on the right side when hitting some sand. I now need to replace some of the damaged areas, such as the Upper Right Cowling and others and was wondering if you guys knew the best place to buy some OEM parts. Thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
If you want, and can afford new, I buy all my OEM parts through Service Honda. Yes, it says Honda but they carry Kawasaki OEM as well. Good prices and good service. Now, if you want used, I have no clue.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Do a Google search for 2009 Kawasaki ninja parts. I have ordered OEM parts from Partzilla.com. I think ninja650shop might have some other stuff as well. Do a forum search too as others have answered this question. If you are having trouble with finding specific parts let us know.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well I just bought 2 days ago the OEM parts through the dealership it was a litlle bit expensive that if I would have buy it on the web but this way im sure that I wont have problems ordering rong pieces or problems with the shiping (heard that some people have had some bad experience).

·
Registered
63 Posts
I googled BT023 tires and got several sites that sell'm. real easy to comparison shop.
I disagree a bit. Price alone doesn't equate to a good deal. I like hearing of companies that people have had good experiences with over just Google results. There are just too many scammers and/or those that have poor customer service out there. All IMO and YMMV.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Try bikebandit.com

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Bikebandit (usually the most expensive but they run sales), ronayers, kawasakipartshouse, partzilla and I know there are some others.

·
Registered
806 Posts
i was just looking at oem parts...I found ProCaliber to be the cheapest I could find (free ship on orders over $99).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts