RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I got my $650 Shark form motorcyclecloseouts.com for $200. I got another helmet from ironpony.com for about 1/4 MSRP.
I got the Bell Star, depicted in my avatar pic. from here (www.motorcyclecloseouts.com). Prompt service, great price and wonderful customer service! They even called to double check my lid did arrive!

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
I got the Bell Star, depicted in my avatar pic. from here (www.motorcyclecloseouts.com). Prompt service, great price and wonderful customer service! They even called to double check my lid did arrive!
I seem to be agreeing with you in every thread these days! Motorcyclecloseouts.com has great prices and all sizes on some really nice helmets... Bell Star FTW!!!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I seem to be agreeing with you in every thread these days! Motorcyclecloseouts.com has great prices and all sizes on some really nice helmets... Bell Star FTW!!!
Thread Stalker!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I always insist - don't over think about pricing when it comes to helmet purchase. It's not something related to luxury or thing to escape from penalties - It's a life saver. Give quality of the helmet, high priority anywhere or any brand you purchase!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Where do you think is the best place to buy a helmet? For the past 3-4 years I have been riding, I have always kept my helmet with my bike (attached and at the foot peg). Unfortunately last night, my helmet disappeared when I went to class.
Speed Test
I paid 100 dollars for the helmet, and it was a piece of crap. I think the local stores are TOO over priced, online I'm sure I can find one but with shipping it will be on avg 20 dollars more. Where would you suggest to buy a helmet?
i am finding that the gap between internet prices and dealer prices is narrowing considerably on lots of stuff.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts