1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,005 Posts
I've order from:

New Enough
Helmetoutletusa.com
Thehelmetsource.com
Sportbiketrackgear.com

Go with whomever has the best deal (either price alone or not the lowest price but cheapest when combined with shipping) or the best return policy.

· Registered
1,005 Posts
I went to their closeout and clicked on helmets and they have a large selection of HJC and suprisingly they have most in stock in all colors. I know what you're saying though, a lot of times their products are sold out or only have XXL remaining. Maybe they just put them up but check it out, most are in stock regardless of size and design and ship within 1-2 days. Wasn't there a free shipping coupon floating around on here before? Anyway, you can't beat it..
One little trick that is apparently not well known - a LOT of helmet manufacturers use the same size shell for multiple helmet sizes, only changing the cheek pads. FOr example, the Scorpion EXO400 XL and L both use the same size shell, but the L has thicker cheek pads. It's worth looking at the MFG web site. YOu could score a closeout in the "wrong size" and replace the cheek pads and be golden.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts