RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

Been a while but looking for a 1rst gen Z1K rolling chassis

703 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  BuckwheatJ 
#1 ·
Don’t get on here much anymore but still have my ‘04 Z1000. I may have the opportunity in the next week or so to obtain a drivetrain for a project I have been wanting to do for a while.

I always loved the V-twin Suzuki’s - TL1000r and the SV1000 and wished Kawi would have followed suit. So I would like to build my own using a Z1000. I am currently repairing a 2001 ZRX for a guy who has a 2006 Vulcan 900 I will be getting in exchange for the work I am doing.

So if you have a Z1K sitting around with a blown motor or come across someone who does please let me know. Email at BuckwheatJ@yahoo.com as I am not really on here much.

Also - if anyone would like to exchange a single Muzzy Carbon Fiber oval canister for a Titanium one please let me know - originally when I purchased the Muzzy my bike was green and looked good with the Titanium but now I think the carbon fiber would look better...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.