RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have Bar end mirrors on their 650r? I wanted to clean up the front end of my 650R and since the mirrors are damn near worthless due to buzzing... I thought some bar end mirrors might clean it up and still be legal and provide some view behind the bike.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I thought about that but the distance you have to turn your head to peek into the little mirrors way out on the end of the handle bars seemed too far and a little unsafe. Especially if you're leaning forward.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I love mine. Way better than stock.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have them on my bike, they are great, and you can actually SEE outta them. Mine are convex, (I think most are) so I can actually see everything that is going on behind me.

I do suggest for a cleaner look to mount them with the arm on the LOWER side of the bars as opposed to above them.

Heres mine.

·
Registered
84 Posts
just a thought i took mirrors off of a 2011 zx636 they look just like 09 mirrors only shorter and i can see pretty good out of them i hv to move my elbow up or in if i want full view but i still can see pretty well

·
Registered
561 Posts
Mine are exactly the same as kory's. But I'll take a pic when I get by the bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts