RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As I was reading about high mileage Honda ST1300's today, I got to wondering how much mileage one could expect out of the Bandit 1250. I know of one ST1300 that has gone over 300,000 miles without major problems. Modern day big four Japanese bikes have power plants that are pretty much bullet proof and from everything I have read about the B1250, it should go well over 100,000 miles with regular maintenance and replacement of normal wear & tear, mechanical and electrical items. Granted most folks don't normally use the Bandit as a long distance touring machine but there are bound to be some that have racked up the miles.

I occasionally read forum articles where people refer to Bandits with 25k or 35k miles as being high mileage. When I see this I have to have to laugh. High mileage territory to me is 75k and more.

Anybody heard of any Bandit 1250's with over 100,000 miles?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow.....should i be nervous..lol....i have 35000 km on mine now,thats about 21000 miles......certainly not high mileage as far as i am concerned. I plan to keep her for a few more years.....i plan on getting to at least 100,000 km before i start to worry. Regular maintainence is the life of any vehicle........with regular oil changes and other tidbits,i expect no issues for a long time yet

1 - 2 of 2 Posts