RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months ago I had a bad wreck with my 05 Z. After alot of hard work here's the done pics.
What do you guys think?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Looks really good. I like the carbon fiber engine covers, short exhaust and the tank decal. Not a fan of the white radiator guards but thats just me. The bike looks great.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Way to get back on the road. Good job.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Glad to see your back and running. Z looks great, love the white. Personally I don't like the rad covers, not just on your Z though, on any Z. Good work :alcy:

·
Registered
691 Posts
I really like the radiator guards, I think the Z's look awesome :) great job getting it back in shape!!!:alcy:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all......I went back and forth on the covers, satin black or the white......Well i guess you can see what i decided. lol

·
Registered
969 Posts
great job on the reZurrection . . . I love white bikes. Although I do have to agree with the others, I would go with the no rad cover look, but your bike still looks very clean! Good work and glad your back to riding :alcy:

·
Registered
631 Posts
I'm not an overall fan of the rad covers in general, but with the all white theme it's working for me!

Nice job.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Something just came to me... the silver lip on the wheels could be white. Or maybe the black center could be white, leaving the silver part as it is...

Calling all Photochoppers!

·
Registered
245 Posts
looks great....

Glad to see such a positive outcome to the story.

I can't really talk about the rad covers-- you can see that I took mine off altogether:silly:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wow, looks great! I actually really like the white rad covers. Good to hear you're back in the saddle. :)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^For some reason it didn't show up?
Tomorrow I am going to take the covers off and take a couple pics to see what looks better. I will post it up on here then with the votes I will keep them on or off........I put too much trust in you guys. lol

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry I didn't get around to taking pics without the rad covers. I took them off but it looked like a bike someone was trying to turn into a naked from a supersport..........? Needs something there to cover it up. Maybe some black ones?
Anyway I changed the exhaust got some new yosh cans and put some new mirrors on it.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts