RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well duke is almoust ready so it's time for new project!

Last week I think what to do when duke is ready. Somehow I find myself a webpage where they sell crashed bikes. There was one interesting bike.. When I looked those pic's, I somehow felt that this bike needs to be rescued!

So here we are, today I pick it up and now it sleeps warm garage of mine. Let's see what hapens, I have few ideas.

Here are first pictures. On this thread, baby Z will be transform of crashed bike to nice street beauty again.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Looking forward to this project!!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Looks like a good project bike for sure. That tank and tail got it good, but the rest of the bike don't look to bad.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Oh, that'll buff right out.

:laugh:

Nice choice for a project bike. I always thought the Z750/Z750S was way underrated. Good luck with it!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ookeyy. Small update. I bought old black tank whitch was slightly damaged. Here is new paint. It's not gray or black. It's somewhere between those colors. I take better pictures when sun is shining. I defenately paint those wheels, whitch color, I don't know yet.. Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Can I come live in your garage? I swear I will wipe down the bikes every day and check tire and oil pressure religiously.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts