RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this is not the most bad ***, wonderfully evil looking bike I have ever seen I don't know what is. Put aside the fact it is a GSX-R1300cc with a super charger and it still is AWESOME. I would buy it in a heart beat if they put it into production.

Ok, 200+ HP is a little over kill for my needs. But I am noticeing this style of bike more and more. I rember a few CW issues ago Honda had somthin that looked on this idea. Maybe in a few more years when I am ready to get my next bike one of them will be in production. I REALLY like the naked mean muscle bike look, always have always will!!!!

Chris

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
there's a feature on it in the feb 2002 cycle world and it does look good. nothing like applying complete overkill to the minimalist naked motorcycle ;) i really dig the intergrated mini fairing.

scott :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
OH MY!!

I just picked up the Feb 02 issue of CW and saw this thing and then remembered seeing this post. I would by this thing just to park and look at alone. It looks like a work of art to me (is that insane or do I just have bike on the brain).

I sure hope it goes into production with a line of smaller B-King styled bikes (I'd love one that was about 850cc and a mere 150 hp). Who REALLY needs 200 hp anyway ? :?

Chris,

You don't get speeding tickets on the FZ do you ? It can easily surpass any speed limit I know of in the US.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts