RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is being made in the hopes that all those that purchased auto tune would post there adjusted maps, as dynojet has done a pretty poor job of maps for our bikes.. Please post the map, your air/exhaust upgrades and your elevation. ..hopefully this will grow and a lot of people can find a map they are looking for

·
Registered
3 Posts
What happened to this any maps? I'm looking for my 2013 airbox mod Barnett clutch springs iap mod block plates tb full system can't find anything

·
Registered
105 Posts
Use Cliffs Tune. Thats what I use-same upgrades except the clutch springs, runs amazing.

·
Registered
768 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Woot-there you go. Shoot Cliff a PM or an Email and he will get it to ya.

It transforms the bike in a great way.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Just so you all know, if you are running Stock exhaust, he wont give you the map. You have to have a PC-V and and an aftermarket exhaust.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
I wonder why he doesn't just post it. I can clean mine up and post it. I run with Autotune so really never cared to do much with the map.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'm going to run Cliff's map as a base then I'll post my map after a few weeks with the auto tune. I should get the auto tune this Thursday!

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
I got Cliff's map last night so I am going to do some comparisons and smoothing of my AT map. Considering his map is without snorkels, uses premium fuel and a TB, I can't run it but I can make some general comparisons.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just got cliff's map loaded on juicebox pro and will test tomorrow wondering if I may need to switch fuels or ignition but we will see. Hopefully all goes well and I'll look into upgrading to a pcv + auto tune but first is sprockets and a couple other bits that need attention.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My god cliffs map is great may need a couple tiny adjustments but so far 10x better then any other map I've loaded definitely recommend

·
Registered
297 Posts
Here is my map https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4jNnwAhVeUNM0Zid2FqYXYzU2s/view?usp=sharing

This is a work in progress and I will post more updates as I go along. So far this map has made me very happy especially when taking off.

Some notes:This map was made with an auto tune on a 2007 and should work great for 06-08 bikes. 1st gens are known to run rich from the factory so running a map made on a 2009 or newer may not work as well on the first gens. I live and ride at approx 500-800ft ASL. This auto tune map was made while riding in an temperature range of 65F to 80F. My pair valve is blocked off, I'm running stock air filter and stock gearing. I have not removed my snorkels or my secondary butterflies on my bike. The 2 brothers map is what I used as my base map for tuning. So my timing is not advanced like cliffs map is throughout the entire map. My timing changes don't take place until you are up in the higher rpms and 80-100% throttle. You will get some pop out of my map only if you are coming off of the throttle hard and in very high RPMs.

I may take Cliffs map and make a map from that so I can Utilize his advanced timing then post that up. Also been wanting to build a map off of a zero map to see where the bike takes the zero map.

·
Registered
24 Posts
the link isn't working :-(

·
Registered
128 Posts
Cliffs map adjusts timing correct? Aren't there different versions of the Power Commander that do/do not have timing adjustment capabilities? I recall seeing two different model numbers available for the 650

Does Autotune adjust timing too? - or just the fueling?

·
Registered
297 Posts
the link isn't working :-(
Link fixed. Drop box servers must be messed up today.

Autotune does not adjust timing. And yes there are two different PCVs available. One is only a fuel controller while the other does fuel and ignition.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts