RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day Lads. I've been wonderin' how many Aussies might be on this forum? I haven't seen a single meanie other than mine in two years.

Where the bloody hell are ya?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
G'day Tram and Darlow. I'm on mid north coast NSW and couldn't find an 07 Meanie in NSW so eventually had to get one from Brizzy. Can't work out why most of the meanies I've seen for sale have been in QLD with a few in NSW and the odd one in WA. Never seen one for sale in Vic.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey iceman - ya won't see my Meanie for sale anytime soon :)
I'm from BrisVegas

cheers Mogy ...

·
Registered
9 Posts
G'day Lads. I've been wonderin' how many Aussies might be on this forum? I haven't seen a single meanie other than mine in two years.

Where the bloody hell are ya?
I am here from Whyalla in South Oz have a 08 meanie and you wont see mine for sale either. There are three 08 meanies and a couple of 07 meanie in here in my town. I have a awesome pic of the three 08 meanie together. Have just tried to add a pic of my bike in the pic thread but was unable to do so.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are three 08 meanies and a couple of 07 meanie in here in my town. I have a awesome pic of the three 08 meanie together. Have just tried to add a pic of my bike in the pic thread but was unable to do so.
Fair dinkum 5 meanies in town? thats awesome. I've got no idea how to post pics so perhaps someone will throw in some advice

Ice

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes it is, I have had a couple of pic taken with all the 08 meanies together. One of then is stock and belongs to a mate and i done the deal for him and the other one has had only the two into one chrome pipe and a chome rack on the back fitted. I have had a airbrush paint job with a bull skull and flames done, Muzzy big bore kit, heads cleaned up, barnett clutch, twin hyperchargers (one on either side, left hand side modiflied to look like the right with slot on the bottom), after market blinkers, radiator surround and chin spoiler with red inserts, personlize plate, moved the regulator behind the chin spoiler, original pipes debaffled fully and cat taken out, sebal horn and waiting on new hotbox, reposition rear brake bracket and reaper front fender.
If you would like some pics sent me an email, have sent private message with email addy

·
Registered
63 Posts
G'day Mogy. Love my 07 SE too. Any idea why all the meanies are in Qld?

Ice
I haven't actually seen many others about (about 3 maybe). Surprising for such a nice bike though. Damn shame they don't make them anymore :soap:!

Mogy ...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Mogy, after seeing AusJohn's post, maybe all the meanies have moved to South Oz

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ps: AUSJOHNBULL ya gotta post them pics ya sent me into the pics thread. Awesome, just awesome

Ice

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ps: AUSJOHNBULL ya gotta post them pics ya sent me into the pics thread. Awesome, just awesome

Ice
I would love to post them here but I have tried but dont know how :mad: but you can post them for me if you can, thats fine by me :) Or if someone else can help me out that would be ok as well

·
Registered
63 Posts
It's funny - people either really like the meanie - or they dislike it all together.
Hey AusJohnBull -now that my meanie is off the road (gearbox problems) I'm going to airbrush it too. These bikes have attitude and demand some nasty artwork I reckon :)

Just saw the pics that IceMan put up - nice bikes guys.
cheers Mogy ...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mean Streat from Victoria

Im from Bairnsdale Victoria, Love the meanie I have some Photos in pic of your ride section on page 159-160 under Micks1

1 - 17 of 17 Posts