RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Johnny Blue Lightnin'
12,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a clean forum and we like to keep it that way. There is a reason you cant type certain words here. Therefore it is not OK to type most of the word and fill in the rest with other punctuation or symbols or whatever.

If you don't like it I will remind you that you agreed to the forum rules when you signed up. You are welcome to say whatever you want on other forums that allow it.

Thanks.

·
Banned
786 Posts
Maybe he didn't realize he was the reason this sticky was added?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
This is a clean forum and we like to keep it that way. There is a reason you cant type certain words here. Therefore it is not OK to type most of the word and fill in the rest with other punctuation or symbols or whatever.

If you don't like it I will remind you that you agreed to the forum rules when you signed up. You are welcome to say whatever you want on other forums that allow it.

Thanks.
OK got it, I'm guilty of doing exactly this myself, won't happen again.

·
Banned
284 Posts
Maybe he didn't realize he was the reason this sticky was added?
Well he should, his thread was deleted too. Then again he already proved racism = stupidity.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I do think its weird that the mods jump on the use of cuss words, but didn't mention anything about the racism and hateful attitude behind it. Thats like a cop giving you a speeding ticket but just a warning for drunk driving too. Kinda lame if you ask me.

·
Johnny Blue Lightnin'
12,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well he should, his thread was deleted too. Then again he already proved racism = stupidity.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I do think its weird that the mods jump on the use of cuss words, but didn't mention anything about the racism and hateful attitude behind it. Words are just words, but the sheer offensiveness behind dropping N-bombs is a much bigger problem. Thats like a cop giving you a speeding ticket but just a warning for drunk driving too. Kinda lame if you ask me.
We cant read every post. If you would have reported it we would have taken care of it. And in case you've never heard... Two wrongs don't make a right.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Yeah funny how they want to stroll in like whyatt earp layin down the LAW now. After ignoring so many complaints and emails. But now: Whole threads deleted. People on their knees apologizing using their best skills on the man's flesh flute. Bet it make him feel real tough. Strolling through here with so much power. Like an ignorant, arrogant, prick. Gonna clean these mean streets up! Get you punks under control! Censor everything I don't like hearing you say.
Don't like following rules? I hope they get anal around here,with the way youve been acting it sets a bad example and it needs to be squashed before more trolls show up. To the op good job weilding the ban hammer.

·
Banned
284 Posts
I like how bigballn cries "freedom of speech" when he got flamed for making racist comments, then clicks "like" on all the recent pro-censorship and pro-ban statements.

Not trolling, just confused as all hell by this dude.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I like how bigballn cries "freedom of speech" when he got flamed for making racist comments, then clicks "like" on all the recent pro-censorship and pro-ban statements.

Not trolling, just confused as all hell by this dude.
Can we just get over it now. He says it won't happen again. I've been part of some **** too that's been worked out on this forum so I believe this too can pass.

·
Johnny Blue Lightnin'
12,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok well it's good to know you're on top of it then. Every PM I've ever sent to a mod here has been ignored.
See that little triangle below your user name with a "!" in it? If someone breaks the rules or posts something that offends you, click on that under their name. That is how you report a post. If it is something that needs attention we will take care of it. PM's may go unnoticed. Not all mods are able to be here all the time.

·
Registered
516 Posts
In defense of the mods on this forum I have to say this forum continues to be very insightful and clean for the better part. I had been a member of other forums and many of them are "anything goes". While that may work for some it ruins the atmosphere for many other and myself looking to learn more about the 650R. The wealth of information and discussions available on the 650R in this forum is a very enriching part of my 650R ownership. I do hope all members keep the discussions to legit 650R topics and deviations to religions or other non-motorcycle topics to other forums more suited for those discussions. I'm not looking to start a debate so hopefully my comment here is not construed as such to the other members of this forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can we just get over it now. He says it won't happen again. I've been part of some **** too that's been worked out on this forum so I believe this too can pass.
I'm new here, so don't want to make waves, bout I'm with you on this sentiment, remember, whatever our differences of view, WE ALL RIDE! That's why we're here. Personally, I think it's the bigger man who CAN tolerate other views.

·
Registered
164 Posts
No reason for any other topics BUT the Ninja 650 .... period. If we do that, we should be able to keep it clean. No religion, no politics, no economic debates nothing but about the 650 and anything related to it.
I completely agree OP.
Thank you for the post.

·
Registered
63 Posts
ThismustbeaCathlicForum....
It is a small person with limited vocabulary who has to use profanity to get his point accross. When you think about it some words are better to get a point accross than cuss words, cuss word are for folks with no vocabulary.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts