RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The site I had originally started as IT Community Corner has been changed over and now is being kept up by 3 different people because I couldn't do it anymore. We have also changed the name to PCTechTalk. The site is finally starting to get on a roll and is averaging 2 new members a day. So if any of you have any computer related questions feel free to stop by.

·
Registered
373 Posts
cool site

You are the man. Thanks for the refer dude.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I posted the site because it has been what I have wanted to do for the longest time, but I almost gave it up due to some of the events that have happened with work and all, but two buddies of mine helped me out on keeping it going and now it's off to a good start. I know there are quite a few of you that either know alot about computer stuff or there are those of you that might have a question about something computer related. And as with any forum community it starts off slow until you get a couple of active members and the forums will pretty much grow on their own. I'm just trying to make another resource available on the web and have it be the decent kind of community where you can ask questions without being worried about someone flaming you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts