RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need zx14 rotors my last parts I need guys! I know..save the money and get ebc! Im just another poor working man sctounging to do what I love..money isss very tight.. If anyone knows about these..are they at least as good as stock..if so id be happy..im not a stunt rider..i just wanted gold forks and mine were bent anyway haha.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay....these are the ones on ebay. bout 150 plus 45 shipping. I almost bout them but found decent used ones. If anyone decides to try them. And they arent good..let me know. They look nice. Claim that they outperform stock.but for 150 im leary. Especialy im in the automotive industry and know first hand what (made in china) actually means.

·
Registered
5 Posts
They are indeed a good deal and far better than OEM rotors. I got two sets for my road and track bikes and extreamly pleased with them. The guy I spoke with told me the company who makes them is also mandate by few japanese factories to manfacture their production bikes' OEM rotors. Those would include Kawa Co. Very little we know about China... like it or not!

Not sure about the ebay link you provided, I got mine from www.revrush.com and I got these bad boys http://www.revrush.com/brake-rotors-for-kawasaki-z750-rightder-2007-black.html. I think he has all the Kawi rotors on top

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just got off Revrush Racing homepage to find out that the price is lower than when I first purchase my two sets :( Not only that, when you look on the www.revrush.com homepage, they give away 15% off all parts in store in December.

Just wrote to them. I think I will give myself a gift for christmas get a set of Digital Tire Warmers for my track days. 15% off now that I like...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts