RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
06 z750. 636 forks. R6 calipers. I read honda 599 lines work well but from what ive seen the goodridge lines are 150 bucks or more. And will a 03/04 front fender work???.again..any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok ...got lines thanx to H E L....they knew exactly what I need...but will 03/04 fender work with 05/06 forks..if so I can get a nice new one for a very nice price. Thanx

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ok ...got lines thanx to H E L....they knew exactly what I need...but will 03/04 fender work with 05/06 forks..if so I can get a nice new one for a very nice price. Thanx
Funny story about Hel.

I ordered the stainless lines in silver. They came in, and ended up being 3 inches too short.

They'd put the wrong part in the bag, but the part number matched.

Sent it back, and they rushed new ones back. These were black.

There were no apologies, they simply stated that they had no silver ones ready, and it would be two weeks. Finally, I just said screw it, and kept them.

I wished I would have had the patience to tell em to **** off and order from another company, but I just decided to keep them.

They still look good, and work great. I just hate it when crappy customer service is rewarded with business.

·
Registered
426 Posts
the fender depends on what year the forks are. I know the 04 forks worked with my 03 Z1000 fender but im not sure about the 750. Check the 636 swap thread.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
06 forks.....and I hope they get my lines correct!. 103 was my total after shipping. Ill post the company its called danmoto I beleave. Said theyd build them today and ship today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts