RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are always entertaining. Here is the latest.

·
Registered
10,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Been fans of these guys since their days with Motorcyclist magazine. These two are genuine. The Motor Trend move seemed like they would get lost in the shuffle. Now I wonder what could be next after Revzilla.
I also watched them since Motorcyclist. As much as I like them though, I wasn't paying for a subscription for the limited content I was interested in.

In fact, I have not subscription services at all.

Why do you wonder what could be next after Revzilla? Did you hear something I am not aware of?

Reactions: motocopter

·
Registered
930 Posts
I also watched them since Motorcyclist. As much as I like them though, I wasn't paying for a subscription for the limited content I was interested in.

In fact, I have not subscription services at all.

Why do you wonder what could be next after Revzilla? Did you hear something I am not aware of?
Same here, I don't pay for streaming subscriptions. Like you, have other things to do. I catch them with Instagram.

So the Revzilla thing. Having seen online parts and accessory businesses like Cheap Cycle Parts and Motorcycle Superstore disappear, (although Motorcycle Superstore was bought by another and I don't recall who), it just seems possible the Revzilla will have its time and drift into mediocrity. Before the holding company was created to facilitate the purchase of Cycle Gear, Revzilla was small and awesome to shop. Remember Anthony? He built Revzilla and does not appear as active at the front end as he once was. Can Revzilla continue at the level of performance that it did in the early years? It's been a couple of years. Has Revzilla become too large? Do current employees have the same passion that Anthony has/had? Revzilla and maybe Cycle Gear could be large enough to be around for quite a while like Dennis Kirk--my go-to in the mid-to-late 90's. Guess it depends on expectations by the holding company.

·
Registered
10,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Same here, I don't pay for streaming subscriptions. Like you, have other things to do. I catch them with Instagram.

So the Revzilla thing. Having seen online parts and accessory businesses like Cheap Cycle Parts and Motorcycle Superstore disappear, (although Motorcycle Superstore was bought by another and I don't recall who), it just seems possible the Revzilla will have its time and drift into mediocrity. Before the holding company was created to facilitate the purchase of Cycle Gear, Revzilla was small and awesome to shop. Remember Anthony? He built Revzilla and does not appear as active at the front end as he once was. Can Revzilla continue at the level of performance that it did in the early years? It's been a couple of years. Has Revzilla become too large? Do current employees have the same passion that Anthony has/had? Revzilla and maybe Cycle Gear could be large enough to be around for quite a while like Dennis Kirk--my go-to in the mid-to-late 90's. Guess it depends on expectations by the holding company.
They also own J&P Cycles. J&P merged with Motorcycle Superstores.

·
Registered
10,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
J&P, that's the one!

The Rizoma bars I recently put on the 300SM came from Revzilla. Not many places this side of the world carry Rizoma.
I started buying directly from Japan and Italy since 2020. Total cost ended up being less than buying locally and received the items in less time because they didn't come in container ships.

Reactions: motocopter
1 - 8 of 8 Posts