RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys, but the Castrol Power is motorcycle specific. Also I found that since the oil change, my bike seems smoother than before, but it may just be a placebo effect.
I just changed my oil today and used the Castrol Power. My bike is running smoother than before, and I am loving the results. I will use it again.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I just changed my oil today and used the Castrol Power. My bike is running smoother than before, and I am loving the results. I will use it again.
+1

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any opinion on "CastrolPower RS Racing 4T Full Synthetic Motorcycle Oil - SAE 10W-40"

I'm about to change my motorcycle oil to Castrol Power RS Racing 4T Full Synthetic Motorcycle Oil - SAE 10W-40, I looked around and couldn;t find the mobil 1 synthetic for motorcycle, the only one I found for 10W-40 was this Castrol ones and they are $10.00 bucks a quart, anybody who used them before? If so what are your opinions.

Thanks.
In my recent research on MC oils, Triumph endorses this Castrol Power RS for ALL their "track" motorcycles (Speed Triple, Street Triple, Daytona). and for $10-12/qt that's more reasonable than MOTUL & Royal Purple at $15/qt. Older bikes and/or less aggressive ('89 Hawk GT650), I used Shell Rotella 15w40...

21 - 23 of 23 Posts