RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never seem to see any zr-7/7s's on the road. Anyone interested in organizing a group ride originating in and returning back to Jersey. I don't know about all of you, but I'd much rather be riding than typing. You just can't beat a ride in late October or early November.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any information on that ride other than what you posted. If you have any additional info on place of gathering in DE and times ect., I would be interested in looking into it. I'm in central jersey. How exactly are they raising money for the Red Cross?

·
Registered
37 Posts
New Jersey ride

I'm a new rider, I got my 2000 zr 7 about a month ago, a 2000 leftover, and have been riding almost everyday, but I would like to do some group riding even this late in the year. I've been to New Hope once. I hope to do some long rides next year and am getting in as much time on the bike as I can before the real cold hits. So please let me know about rides in New Jersey.

Thanks Everyone
Mark

·
Registered
68 Posts
Mike - Where were you thinking about riding, North or South?

Mark - Where in South Jersey are you? I'm in Turnersville aka Washington Twp.

There is sportbike site (www.sportbikes.net) that has alot of guys from the Philadelphia area and they seem to organize rides quite a bit. I don't know how they ride (cruising or like squids) or what their attitudes are but I'm thinking about joining their forum and possibly riding with them next season if the forum experience turns out ok.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Paradox,

Thanks for the link to the liberty ride site. I live in central NJ (Middlesex county) so either direction is cool with me. I was just thinking about trying to get a few jersey riders together for a Sat. or Sun. ride. I know that north and west of were I am has some nice roads to travel. Let me know what you think.

Mark- As I mentioned above, basicly trying to get the ball rolling.

·
Registered
37 Posts
jersey ride

Hey Paradox

I'm from Toms River, please keep me informed about any rides, I think a group of zr's would be great.

Cu
Mark:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I guess I'm responding kinda late (at least for the 10/21 ride). I live in Northern NJ, Morris County. If any of you other NJ riders are interested, there is a website for a riding club here in NJ - http://www.njride.com/. Members from Morris, Bergen, Essex Counties usually meet in Parsippany. If this is not near enough for you, the website has links to other NJ riding clubs. Keep me in mind for any rides. By the way, there is a Bike Show at the Raritan Center in Edison, NJ on 11/17 and 11/18. Check out http://www.cycleprousa.com for details.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had hoped to ride this Sunday, but it looks like I have other plans (I accepted an invitation to lunch with the family - when am I gonna learn to check with the Weather Channel first and make all my non-motorcycle plans "inclement weather permitting"?).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts