RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey do any of you guys in the Columbus Georgia area or surrounding area want to meet up and go for a ride? I'd love to set up a few fun rides. I live near downtown Columbus on the River and frequently ride up to Pine Mountain and surrounding areas. Would love to hear back from any of you. If you want my email is
[email protected]
Just give me a shout and lets go for a ride one of these weekends. :AR15firin

·
Registered
137 Posts
Man I lived down there for a year doing a co-op for school ending about a year ago. I lived on main st and rode up to Pine mountain every weekend. I wish I would have known or asked if anyone else lived down there.. I am back up in TN now, but if i ever head that direction again i'll give you a shout.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhhhh ****e!! Lol I live at Johnson Mill lofts right down the way. Small world. But ya man hit me up if you ever get down this way again!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey question, was their much work involved swapping the gsxr swing arm up and the 636 shock? I'd love to replace the stocker. Also how do you like the gearing changes? I went from a 50 to a 55 series tire and my gearing is gone for a crap. So was thinking about adding a little stink to it with a +3 in the rear or a +2 -1.... What wheels did you replace your stockers with? You've done all the things I've been thinking about doing to my bike. Any pics?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts