RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MotoMacGyver
2,546 Posts
Personally, I don't see it as necessary. Wouldn't it just make that much more to download to view the screen and make it longer? Maybe I'm missing the point, but I don't think it's neat and tidy enough (i.e. too different) to make it that much more useful.

My $.02

Emrah

·
Wheelie for Safety
1,550 Posts
I agree with Emrah. Keep it the way it is. I like being able to see the top part of the forums when I first log on. I don't want to have to scroll down.

The only advantage the other way is that you might see that you have private mail. Perhaps there would be a way to show that you have private mail to read under the "View New Posts".

I'm still getting used to the "Home" button on the left.

Thanks George.

Andy

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm with Andy. The less scrolling I have to do, the better.

It doesn't seem to provide any real benefit for its given real estate.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Ditto to Andy's, Treeston's and Emrah's opinions; this website is great. But THANKS for always looking ahead and keeping our forum #1.

By the way, I've no further problems logging into the forum for the past 1.5 weeks. It looks like you've successfully de-bugged it. :~ :~

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe I am beginning to agree with all of ya too, It was different when I was in there doing the code just trying to get it to work, but now the more I look at it I don't like it, I guess it might look alright at the bottom :laugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts