RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the release of the 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 we now have a forum section dedicated to Ninja 300 discussions!

So post up all your questions, comments, photos and videos here.

·
Registered
10,325 Posts
Sounds like the perfect "street" sportbike. Enough usable power to tear up the twisties, commute, and look cool while doing it. All at a fraction of what the big boys cost. Now they just have to find enough 150 lb riders to buy these things. ;)

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
man that bike looks cool. i wish my 07 650r had that styling when it was around.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The other im at the dealership and im talkin to another customer and he told me bout the ninja 300r so i ask the salesman and he told me..that he told me theres none in stock..if its a new bike dont you think they would keep a few on the lot...but any way i call a few other dealer in my area and none at all so....where are all the ninja 300s...i dont see them on the road...then the sales guy heard me calling other dealers and came up and said he could get me a ninja 400r by friday but he has to get it shipped down from canada and its a 2012 with 88 miles on it for $4599...again never heard of the ninja 300r let alone the 400r

·
Registered
10,325 Posts
My local dealer has a white one in stock. I walked by it thinking it was a ZX6R. I am going to test ride it when he gets the new 636 put together so I can ride both back to back. I will post up a review.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey guys

I ordered my '13 non-abs 300r exactly 3 weeks ago, they said they don't know when the estimated time of arrival is and I hate waiting. Has anyone else ordered theirs or received theirs yet?? I'm in California, I know that Australia, Asia, etc have gotten theirs like over a month ago. Does anybody know any information regarding the arrival time??

P.S. I know my dealership has already sold 2 white 300r's & mine's in black & green, I don't understand why it's taking so long. :( HELP

·
Registered
2 Posts
The other im at the dealership and im talkin to another customer and he told me bout the ninja 300r so i ask the salesman and he told me..that he told me theres none in stock..if its a new bike dont you think they would keep a few on the lot...but any way i call a few other dealer in my area and none at all so....where are all the ninja 300s...i dont see them on the road...then the sales guy heard me calling other dealers and came up and said he could get me a ninja 400r by friday but he has to get it shipped down from canada and its a 2012 with 88 miles on it for $4599...again never heard of the ninja 300r let alone the 400r
the 400r is an older model that they discontinued. They replaced the 250r with the 300r. I've seen a few 300r's on the road but they've all been white. The dealership I'm getting mine's from said they have to order them since they're not even out yet, like a pre-order however they don't know when it's coming in. I've waited 3 weeks and haven't heard anything. I know that other countries already have this bike and I'm pretty sure New York does too, idk why the f*ck it's taking them so long to ship the bikes :/

·
Registered
361 Posts
Ive seen a white one or multiple white ones if they have sold any at the dealership by my house here in oregon. very sharp looking

1 - 10 of 10 Posts