RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 z750s..ive put z1000 triples on it. 06 .636 forks. Falcon says zx14 rotors and yamaha r6 calipers work and my probllem is the r6 calipers have inserts/guides that the forks wont except.anyone done this combo..do those guides have to come out or do I need spacers under them between the forks to get the. Proper pad to rotor alingment??? Please help. New here and happy to be here. I have limited time and money and just want my bike road worthy..this is my first build so any help will be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So just shave em down and bolt them up huh? I know he said the would work with the zx rotors. I almost went 636 calipers but I have the zx front wheel. Hope I dont run into wheel spacer issues! Like I said.my first build and its been a nightmare. Kawasaki said the wheel spacers are the same so hopefully itll work out good. And on the r6 calipers the lines hook up at the bottom so what will I need just find longer lines? Know anything about those 150 dollar a pair rotors on ebay? I beleave ther chines made..kinda scares me,lol. Anway.other than the wheel spacers? And lines? Ill be all ready to go if I just need to grind the caliper things off..thanx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts