RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short I've been out of the loop. Dyno tuning was and is a love of mine but unfortunately I do not have personal access anymore. The shop I'm using is in familiar with anything but HD so I would like to be prepared. Where is the best place to get tach pickup? I seem to remember the K1 GSXR using a white wire green stripe off of the ecm....? Besides turning off traction control should anything else be set up different?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Long story short I've been out of the loop. Dyno tuning was and is a love of mine but unfortunately I do not have personal access anymore. The shop I'm using is in familiar with anything but HD so I would like to be prepared. Where is the best place to get tach pickup? I seem to remember the K1 GSXR using a white wire green stripe off of the ecm....? Besides turning off traction control should anything else be set up different?
Best I could find so far was a privious year. On ecm pin 11 Y/BI wire I guess when I get done with the Dyno I will let everyone know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update Suzuki has not changed. It is the White wire with blue tracer. Off the ECM. hope this information helps someone else.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts