RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Looking at the RS Cafe having recently sold my BMW GS, I know, 2 completely different bikes. I have lower back issues and need a long flat seat, much the the triumph T120, took one out and really liked it but before i pull the trigger I saw this cafe and it looks great, I sat on one and the slightly forward seating position didnt feel that bad on my back.Of course the dealer didnt allow test rides so curious for thos that have it, what are you impressions on ride comfort, back issues, smoothness of ride, reliability, etc.

If you're in you late 40's-early 50's even better....haha

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
Hi @dave1068 and welcome to the forum.

I can't speak to the 900's comfort as I've never been on one.

My thoughts are you can get offset bar risers that would help with a more upright seating position.

If you want to compare the ergonomics of the Kawi and Triumph (or any other bike) compared to your GS you can use the following website:

It will let you select a variety of bikes and to a comparison between them. You can vary your height, inseam, passenger or not as well as other features. Give it a try.

While not the same as having your butt in the seat it's a good started to compare to something you know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts