RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can order a danmoto mk2 exhaust? Their website won't let me open the page for ninja 650 exhausts. Did they stop making/selling them?

·
Administrator
2,727 Posts
Anyone know where I can order a danmoto mk2 exhaust? Their website won't let me open the page for ninja 650 exhausts. Did they stop making/selling them?
Maybe clear your cache images and files and delete cookies in your browser and try again. I had no problem opening their website.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The website opens fine. Specifically the ninja 650 er6 page doesn't open. Tried on multiple devices and won't work

·
Administrator
2,727 Posts
The website opens fine. Specifically the ninja 650 er6 page doesn't open. Tried on multiple devices and won't work
Yeah - I did a search of their website and no Ninja 650 stuff there. Maybe consider a Delkevic system. I had one on my 2015 Ninja 650 and I liked the look and the sound of the 14" muffler.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah - I did a search of their website and no Ninja 650 stuff there. Maybe consider a Delkevic system. I had one on my 2015 Ninja 650 and I liked the look and the sound of the 14" muffler.

That might be the next best budget option. Danmoto looks like it's out of stock on everything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts