RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finally found one that is pretty decent. I prefer the Kaoko brand, but it’s not currently available for the 2017+ 650. They are $150 most places. I found this on Amazon for about $10

Motorcycle Cruise Control,Universal Throttle Lock Assist, Wrist/Hand Grip Lightweight with Silicone Ring Protect Throttle Grip https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XNQH6X9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_fA6-DbA3ZQEPD

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately they’re completely different. It’s an internal bar Weight versus unscrewing the end of the handle bar. To the best of My knowledge the lock i posted in the link is the only solution at this time.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Unfortunately they’re completely different. It’s an internal bar Weight versus unscrewing the end of the . To the best of My knowledge the lock i posted in the link is the only solution at this time.
I was mistaken

you could try retrofitting the older bars or finding the one made for similar bars.
The way they screw to the top clamp looks similar to other Kawasaki’s like z1000sx.

Perhaps that might work?

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
For a throttle lock I just went with one of these in the end. It just clips on the grip. Works fine.

Think it's a GoCruise. Ran me about $12.00US

1 - 7 of 7 Posts