RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I have a 2016 Ninja 650 ABS. I changed the head because a spark plugs kept shooting out...bad threads. Timing is correct. I think. New battery. New starter relay. Disconnected the power commander and put back to stock. New coil packs. New spark plugs. Bike cranks and isn't starting. Any suggestions on what to check or do next? Thinking of a compression test but any suggestions would help. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all. I have a 2016 Ninja 650 ABS. I changed the head because spark plugs kept shooting out...bad threads. Timing is correct. I think. New battery. New starter relay. Disconnected the power commander and put back to stock. New coil packs. New spark plugs. Bike cranks and isn't starting. Any suggestions on what to check or do next? Thinking of a compression test but any suggestions would help. Thanks
Do you hear the fuel siphon preparing when you turn the key mate?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you hear the fuel siphon preparing when you turn the key mate?
Turns out the head has a valve that isn't closing even though it's on timing. Took the old head to a machine shop for tap and die. Will update after installation. Waiting on another head gasket to come in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts