RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

261 - 264 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi rcannon409
This parts list seems to be missing the " housing-comp-clutch 13095-0118 " or am i not understanding this correctly, I am looking to do this upgrade on a 2014 ninja 1000 abs
and have been studying the parts i need.

Cheers and I am finding this forum very helpful thank you

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Hi rcannon409
This parts list seems to be missing the " housing-comp-clutch 13095-0118 " or am i not understanding this correctly, I am looking to do this upgrade on a 2014 ninja 1000 abs
and have been studying the parts i need.

Cheers and I am finding this forum very helpful thank you
You don't need to buy this part... just reuse the one you already have...

·
Registered
8,691 Posts
Yes, just like Black Sheep said, you re-use your old one. Thats what made this possible is the fact that so many parts were able to be re-used.

Plus, I imagine that part is 400-500.00. If we had to switch high dollar items, like this, this project would have never gone far....at least, for me!

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I got all the parts on order, and while I'm in there I'd like to put in a new clutch kit since I'm at near 15k miles, but do we have a consensus if I should be ordering the slipper or non-slipper kits? EBC lists 2 different part numbers, the original non slipper being the CK4510 and the slipper style called out as the "3-spring", part number CK4503.

If anyone order one over the other and knows the difference, please let me know.

261 - 264 of 264 Posts