RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm looking to see if anybody out there is up for a trade. I have a set of the Kawasaki Ninja 1000 hard pannier/ saddlebag cases (KQR, 28 litre, made by Givi for Kawi) 2014-2016 model year. They are mint and I can't wait to mount them, the only problem is they are 2015 Candy Fire Red and I have a 2014 Candy Lime Green bike. If anybody has a green set and wants to trade the painted portions for my red set, hit me back!

Also I am looking for the "tandem set" (Kawasaki Part number 99994-0420) which includes the rubber stoppers that press onto the rear footpegs and the modified passenger handrails that the cases mount to. See picture for details. I live in Windsor Ontario, Canada for shipping reference.

Thanks;

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE - - I was able to get the tandem set passenger handrails, but I'm still holding out for the green pannier plastics. If you want the 2014-16 candy fire red plastics I have, let me know asap as I'll be painting them green in a few weeks. It's just a shame to sand and paint a perfect factory finish when someone might be able use it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
UPDATE - - I was able to get the tandem set passenger handrails, but I'm still holding out for the green pannier plastics. If you want the 2014-16 candy fire red plastics I have, let me know asap as I'll be painting them green in a few weeks. It's just a shame to sand and paint a perfect factory finish when someone might be able use it.
Wish I had known three months ago when I bought mine:(

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
Did you ever have any luck getting color panels?

I have bags with no panels at all on them, waiting on back-order from the factory. So I'm looking to put something on temporarily. Would be interested in buying from you if you ever got the green you were looking for.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JMod45, sorry for the late response, was on Vaca. I actually gave up on waiting and just painted them anyway. Turned out pretty good. Hope you're not waiting too long for the back order!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts