RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, finally got my 2013 Ninja 650 after waiting period of 3 months to have it imported and built in India ( CKD unit ). I think the wait was worth it. Having a owned a SV650 for a few years while I was in the US, this is my second back. Thought I'll intorduce myself and post some pics of the bike.

DSC_2857_edit.jpg

added the T rex racing frame sliders, they look really great and seem to be good quality.

DSC_2783_edit.jpg

DSC_2763-001.JPG

Have the galfer braided lines and new brake pads that I need to install soon.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nice bike and congrates!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After a bad crash and a wait of 3.5 months to have it fixed. Finally have the bike back now. Here are a few pictures from the crash and the bike now.

IMG-20130518-WA0001.jpg

and from a recent ride

DSC_3396.JPG
DSC_3418.JPG
DSC_3432.JPG
DSC_3431.JPG

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Glad to hear you're back on the road! Hope you were ok. What did you use on the fairings there to make them black? I like that textured look, looks almost like carbon fiber

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was a friend of mine who crashed the bike. We swapped our bikes coming back from the ride, I was riding is ktm duke while he rode mine. He went in a little too fast into a turn and had a low side. He had his riding suit on, so walked away from the crash with no injuries whatsoever. I am glad he is ok and the bike was fixable, but the waiting period was exhausting. But am happy to be riding my bike again.

And I decided to save my new fairing and wrapped the old scratched up fairings in carbon fibre vinyl, I like the new look better actually.

DSC_3308.JPG

1 - 14 of 14 Posts