RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 650 that hasn’t been ridden much ( so it’s like new ) , but I’m starting to get back into Moto riding and took it out today and it put a smile on my face :) I had been thinking about maybe moving up to a new / different bike since I’ve had it a long time ( since new ) . Is there any difference in the new 650 model ? It appears to be almost identical to my 650 with maybe just a few cosmetic changes. That’s why I’m looking at something else .

·
Super Moderator
2,517 Posts
Is there any difference in the new 650 model ? It appears to be almost identical to my 650 with maybe just a few cosmetic changes. That’s why I’m looking at something else .
To follow on from our discussion in the other thread - the new 650 has a trellis frame (more rigid - better handling), a slipper clutch, standard shock setup as opposed to the side mount, and ABS as standard. HP is actually down a little.

See a dealer and take one for a spin - see if it lights your fire.

Reactions: 964racer

·
Registered
3 Posts
To follow on from our discussion in the other thread - the new 650 has a trellis frame (more rigid - better handling), a slipper clutch, standar shock setup as opposed to the side mount, and ABS as standard. HP is actually down a little.

See a dealer and take one for a spin - see if it lights your fire.
Plus the weight has been massively reduced which makes handling so much better, and that new TFT dash is beautiful!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts