RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
O....M.....G... that is it man, that is the illest naked bike on earth. I no longer lust for the Duc or the Brute', that is perfection. I almost bought my dad's 07 tuono at one point, but this is just badd-a$$. v4 power is it man, god's own configuration.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Very sharp looking bike, and the new V4 engine has a few VFR owners licking their chops! :laugh:

Personally, I've always liked the Tuono. It's one of my "dream" naked bikes. Put a V4 in it and make the exhaust one-sided, and it's on my must-see list. Doubt I could afford to buy one, but ya never know... :swink:

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Now there's a naked bike! I wish Kawi would leave the spars on the Z, like Aprilia does with the Tuono. ,BK

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
That is a killer bike. I imagine it will be in the 14-15k range. Which is still pretty steep, but cheaper than a Duc Streetfighter, and really not much more than the Jap liter-bike supersport offerings. The sounds clips of the rsv4 r on youtube are magical, I just love the sound of this bike with an opened up exhaust.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Wow that is the first bike I would consider swaping the z for. But at that price I doubt, actually I know its not in my future. But it sounds like a sweet bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts