RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HELP HELP PLEASE!!!
Bought about 2 mth ago. Rode it was good just needed adjustment. Done that felt good. Then two rides later it starting to bounce and vibrate. Can anyone point me in what could cause this after 3 or 400 miles? Adjusted it. Rode great even better then tbough would. Took two or three rides. Now this???

·
Administrator
2,727 Posts
HELP HELP PLEASE!!!
Bought about 2 mth ago. Rode it was good just needed adjustment. Done that felt good. Then two rides later it starting to bounce and vibrate. Can anyone point me in what could cause this after 3 or 400 miles? Adjusted it. Rode great even better then tbough would. Took two or three rides. Now this???
If you want some advice, you need to provide us with more info - you adjusted what? bounce and vibrate where? rear end? front end?

·
American Legion Rider
90 Posts
starting to bounce and vibrate.
So you have a 2012 Kawasaki ex650 ninja 650 but could you explain what you mean by bounce and vibrate. This might be as simple as a wheel weight thrown or it could be engine rpm's bouncing high and low with added engine vibration. The devil is in the details. It's your eyes and ears so describing exactly what you are seeing and hearing is critical to get anything close to adequate help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got it fixed. It from a fal spark plug. Still learning about the bike and welcome any info i can get on it. Thank you for any and all advice on my bike.

·
American Legion Rider
90 Posts
Thanks for letting everyone know what the solution was. It might help someone in the future if they have this "bounce" issue, whatever that is/was.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it was from faul plugs. Was makeing front end unstable and little bounce. It is gone. Now i changed plugs. Now im looing into setting for 147LBS man on 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650 suspension.? Any suggestions?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts