RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 650R (EX650C), 25,000 miles - $5000 OBO. The bike is located in San Lorenzo, CA, in the Bay area (East Bay).

I am the first and only owner of the bike, purchased new in April 2011. The bike was housed inside and well-maintained. It was used for commuting, weekend twisties, and touring. The Ninja is in very good condition, and I am still riding it to keep the battery happy. As you probably know, this is a great beginner/intermediate bike - extremely dependable, really forgiving and fun to ride.

Break-in period was done as recommended by dealer. Maintenance done according to dealer guidelines - some of the services were done at the dealer, simpler services were done by me (oil change, air filter cleaning, brake fluid flush, etc). I still have the records from the dealer services, and some receipts for parts from my work.

The bike is bone stock with one exception: I mounted a set of sport bars to replace the original handlebars. I have the original bars which I will give to you when you buy the bike. I also removed the lower farings for a semi-naked look - they are in good condition and I will give them to you when you buy, or put them on for you if you prefer. Brand new chain and sprockets with less than 1k miles.

Full disclosure:

- the bike has been dropped at zero mph twice, once on each side. There are minor scratches on the right front faring and clutch case.

- there is a small dent in the rear rim, right side. I hit a massive pothole back in December (pic above)

I will include new-in-package brake pads (front and rear) and spark plugs, stock handlebars, and the lower farings.

$5000 OBO. I own the bike, no need for bank paperwork. I will also consider trades for R6, CBR600 or 1000, GSXR750, Daytona 675.

Cash in hand (or your bike to trade - we can ride together) and M1 for a test ride.
Call or text at four one five 602 two one six one, or contact via email - laura dot kapitzky at gmail dot com

[/URL]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey there, any chance of parting it out? I'm interested in your sport bars and I am local. If you need stock bars, I'm willing to give you mine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey there, any chance of parting it out? I'm interested in your sport bars and I am local. If you need stock bars, I'm willing to give you mine.
I'd prefer not to, now that they are on there. I've got the stock bars.

Good luck with your search, the sport bars are a nice modification - I found the modified riding position to be not terribly aggressive, but better for higher-speed turns than with the stock bars.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts