RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought brand new, all miles ridden by myself. Still riding it a few times a week, sitting at 18,XXX miles. Overall condition is very good, some typical wear from the mileage i.e. shift lever polished to a shine from my boot. A few small rock chips on the front of the gas tank. Chain and sprockets in good condition, tires have plenty of tread left. They are Pirelli Angel ST tires which are absolutely amazing for longevity and grip on larger displacement sport touring bikes. Nothing fancy done in terms of mods, Pazzo shorty levers, Galfer front brake lines, EBC HH brake pads up front, LeoVince GP slip on exhaust, Renthal ultra low bars and Motivation Pro frame sliders. I have the factory bars, mirrors, brake lines and exhaust if interested.

I have never wrecked or even dropped the bike. It has not been hit by anything else ever. Stored indoors. Winterized properly in the off season. Routine maintenance has been done, valve clearances checked and adjusted. Oil changed within 2k mile intervals. Fresh NGK Iridium spark plugs. The front brakes squeek a little, pads are new and EBC HH pads are prone to making more noise than factory pads. The tail section has two small spots of paint rubbed off from a misplaced bungee cord.

Located in Binghamton, NY. Title in hand. No trades except maybe a DRZ-400SM plus cash. PM me if you're seriously interested, have any questions or specific picture requests. Thanks for looking!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts