RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,328 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I kind of agree w rkr0923 if his point was it seems a little high but disagree w his assessment that it should be $75. The black and red SE seat is harder to find and generally does command a higher price. Right now on flea bay the black stockers are going from $100 to $300 (ridiculous) in a variety of prices that don't really have any reflection on their condition and there are no black and reds. I think I paid $125 for mine in perfect condition. I guess ultimately it will be whatever someone else thinks it's worth, but MDP might have better luck if he dropped his price a bit or indicated a willingness to deal...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I kind of agree w rkr0923 if his point was it seems a little high but disagree w his assessment that it should be $75. The black and red SE seat is harder to find and generally does command a higher price. Right now on flea bay the black stockers are going from $100 to $300 (ridiculous) in a variety of prices that don't really have any reflection on their condition and there are no black and reds. I think I paid $125 for mine in perfect condition. I guess ultimately it will be whatever someone else thinks it's worth, but MDP might have better luck if he dropped his price a bit or indicated a willingness to deal...

Make me an offer I can't refuse!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts